May 26, 2010

CAS Copic coloring

It's another cas card- and small. I love these little odd shaped cards- this one is 3.5 x 4. I taught a copic class the other day and this was one of the images we were using to color, so I figured finish it off into a card. ;)


The image is from Unity and the text background is also from Unity. The die is Spellbinders™ S4-255 Big scalloped rectangles large.

I am hoping to spend the day crafting some how...I have a million pictures that are itching to be plastered onto a layout or two! ;)

be back tomorrow when we have some new releases from Unity

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one gorgeous card.

Karen B. said...

Such a sweet little card, sometimes little ones are so much more fun!

AMIT said...

Beautiful card.

Adsense Alternative